Annons:
Etikett01-allmänt
Läst 1458 ggr
furat82
9/17/13, 4:18 PM

Abuse should be socially acceptable thing....

When I wrote this vague title I meant it as a bigger wider social concept that no one wants to touch upon. I am talking about the psychological aspect of t since the vaguest type of abuse is the emotional type and as there is no protection from the social communal system (By which I mean the police) it can grow into a more "hands on " practice where the abuser begins to dare to touch or even try to beat their so called "victim" which is a word that I personally do not like to use to describe the abused person with!

Abuse in all of its forms practised by anyone is unacceptable as we all know, however, our authorities from which we get protection and reassurance that this very out-of-order behaviour do not provide enough trust for the abused to report and take it further. Authorities for me are schools and students institutions, work places and police etc. We have learnt from a very early time of our lives to blank these unnamed behaviours out, in fact we still have them nameless, and we have to wait till these things happen to us or even accelerate, then, and only then, we get blamed for what happened if not believed or accompanied by what I call "water-proof" evidence that we are innocent. (Ironically our society seem to have an attitude to put the victim in the abusers shoes to justify to what happens to them was not their fault)

To realise that we live in a society that appreciates the worthiness of a mankind we should be informed  and illuminated about the definition of abuser and abused, about what is it like to be sexually, emotionally, physically and verbally abused, last but not least to also take the slightest suspicion of abuse that get seen or reported seriously. These definitions have in fact no definition but should be derived from each and every individual that have feelings, experiences or even fear of the matter. To me to be raped does not actually need to be the traditional way we heard about daily such as the famous rather infamous and horrid buss group rape that took place in India in 2013. Rape to me is all forms of unwanted physical contact! And when people mention it happened to them it should be taken to the agenda of action and reaction- where we report something has happened and something need to happed to correct what happened. This is what I recently learnt in England when police told me that any suspicious brushing by that has left uncomfortable is considered to be a reportable and arrestable abuse crime. If I only knew that earlier on in my life! But the blame is to be on all the institutions that have never ever been considerate enough to proactively inform the members of their society about the concepts of abuse. Schools, universities, Police, work places, Medias etc. will have a more responsible and up to date manners if they dedicated time to introduce these ideas to their members, or followers before it even happens. In these social norms where naming such things and being familiar with knowing the right punishment that they result into we need to be well informed that these things happen every day and we will work to stop them promptly!

In an ideal world and sadly, I think these things still exist. The only solution will be a social action and reaction on the matter approachable matters regardless of the level for their gravity. In a perfect school, young people, children and teachers should discuss this in the beginning and end of each school term, and in  responsible society, each and every personal suspicion of abuse, should be regardless of the time that lapsed on reportable, arrestable and when proved punishable.

I don’t need to mention that young people (the underaged) when they commit such offences would rather undergo "a developing process" such a social order during which the abuser will learn the aftermath of such an unwanted behaviour for both of the abuser and the abused, I would like to call it a social correction in order to reinstitute our ground ideas that have been wrongly blocking both offender and victim from understanding each other.

Last but not least, all sorts of abuse should be reported and acted upon.

Annons:
furat82
9/17/13, 4:28 PM

When I wrote this vague title I meant it as a bigger wider social concept that no one wants to touch upon. I am talking about the psychological aspect of t since the vaguest type of abuse is the emotional type and as there is no protection from the social communal system (By which I mean the police) it can grow into a more "hands on " practice where the abuser begins to dare to touch or even try to beat their so called "victim" which is a word that I personally do not like to use to describe the abused person with!

Abuse in all of its forms practised by anyone is unacceptable as we all know, however, our authorities from which we get protection and reassurance that this very out-of-order behaviour do not provide enough trust for the abused to report and take it further. Authorities for me are schools and students institutions, work places and police etc. We have learnt from a very early time of our lives to blank these unnamed behaviours out, in fact we still have them nameless, and we have to wait till these things happen to us or even accelerate, then, and only then, we get blamed for what happened if not believed or accompanied by what I call "water-proof" evidence that we are innocent. (Ironically our society seem to have an attitude to put the victim in the abusers shoes to justify to what happens to them was not their fault)

To realise that we live in a society that appreciates the worthiness of a mankind we should be informed  and illuminated about the definition of abuser and abused, about what is it like to be sexually, emotionally, physically and verbally abused, last but not least to also take the slightest suspicion of abuse that get seen or reported seriously. These definitions have in fact no definition but should be derived from each and every individual that have feelings, experiences or even fear of the matter. To me to be raped does not actually need to be the traditional way we heard about daily such as the famous rather infamous and horrid buss group rape that took place in India in 2013. Rape to me is all forms of unwanted physical contact! And when people mention it happened to them it should be taken to the agenda of action and reaction- where we report something has happened and something need to happed to correct what happened. This is what I recently learnt in England when police told me that any suspicious brushing by that has left uncomfortable is considered to be a reportable and arrestable abuse crime. If I only knew that earlier on in my life! But the blame is to be on all the institutions that have never ever been considerate enough to proactively inform the members of their society about the concepts of abuse. Schools, universities, Police, work places, Medias etc. will have a more responsible and up to date manners if they dedicated time to introduce these ideas to their members, or followers before it even happens. In these social norms where naming such things and being familiar with knowing the right punishment that they result into we need to be well informed that these things happen every day and we will work to stop them promptly!

In an ideal world and sadly, I think these things still exist. The only solution will be a social action and reaction on the matter approachable matters regardless of the level for their gravity. In a perfect school, young people, children and teachers should discuss this in the beginning and end of each school term, and in  responsible society, each and every personal suspicion of abuse, should be regardless of the time that lapsed on reportable, arrestable and when proved punishable.

I don’t need to mention that young people (the underaged) when they commit such offences would rather undergo "a developing process" such a social order during which the abuser will learn the aftermath of such an unwanted behaviour for both of the abuser and the abused, I would like to call it a social correction in order to reinstitute our ground ideas that have been wrongly blocking both offender and victim from understanding each other.

Upp till toppen
Annons: